About the design
Kabuki is a classical dance-drama art from Japan. Famously known for its performers dressing in amazing costumes and wearing sophisticated make-up, Kabuki theatre has played an important role in Japan’s cultural history, so much so that it was proclaimed by UNESCO as an intangible heritage possessing outstanding universal value.
Our original creation shows a charming Kabuki actress wearing a colorful kimono, perfectly representing the richness of this Japanese art. The floral background enhances her beauty: she’s ready to take the stage and wow the crowd! The design shows up on both sides of the bag. Not only it looks amazing, but also the tote bag itself is made of a resistant fabric. The perfect solution to carry all your stuff everywhere you go!
This spacious and trendy tote bag will follow you everywhere to carry all the stuff that you love!
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• The design shows up on both sides of the bag